Unique visitors: 23715Total Page views:23568
(Since July 20th, 2005)
|The 45th IEEE CDC has negotiated special rate of $110 (plus tax) per room double occupancy, for student attendees. Sign up here if you wish to share the room cost with a colleague (also student). Please note that this service is for students only. The hotel will require you to show a valid student ID at the time of check-in. This opportunity is first come first served.
- These rooms are at the Conference Hotel: Manchester Grand Hyatt so you do not have to commute
- All rooms are non-smoking
- After pairing up you will have to make reservations on your own since conference will require credit card number
- Single occupancy will only be considered if any rooms are left after October 15th
- If you need to extend your stay after 15th, you will need to discuss that with the hotel.
- You will be sent a reservation code after the block is sold out or October 15th (whichever comes first) so you can make reservation. Please do not contact the hotel till then since they will require a list from the CDC to allocate rooms.
We are no longer accepting applications for room sharing. Thanks for the active participation
Coming soon ...
Purpose: To recognize excellence in a conference paper contribution whose primary author is a student member of the IEEE.
Basis: Originality, clarity, and potential impact on practical applications or theoretical foundations of control.
Guidelines: To be eligible, the primary and first listed author must be a student at the time of original submission and have a current IEEE membership for the year 2006, and the paper must have been accepted for presentation at the CDC.
Procedure: Nominations must be made by the student's major professor (advisor) through PaperPlaza.
- Fill out the nomination form
- Submit the form for Best Student Paper Award by following: Start => Submit a paper or session proposal links. Then submit the nomination by clicking the "Submit" link next to Paper Award Nomination.
Important Information: The nominating form must be filled out in full containing the following information:
Nominations Open: July 20, 2006
- A paragraph certifying that the nominee is the main author of the paper, was a student at the time of the nomination and has a current IEEE membership for the year 2006. The student's IEEE membership number must be included in the nominating letter.
- A paragraph with a brief description of the contribution of the paper and the main reason why the paper is being nominated for the award.
- The advisor's telephone number and e-mail address.
- Session code and the original submission number assigned by PaperPlaza.
- Nominations are limited to one per advisor.
Nominations Close: August 30, 2006
Please follow this link to apply for Student Travel Award.
Become a "Gold/Silver/Bronze Sponsor"
for 45th CDC and
Place your banner here