Your IP: 184.108.40.206
Total Page views:122078
Unique visitors: 70770
(Since October 9th,
Purpose: To recognize excellence in a conference paper contribution whose primary author is a student member of the IEEE.
Basis: Originality, clarity, and potential impact on practical applications or theoretical foundations of control.
Guidelines: To be eligible, the primary and first listed author must be a student at the time of original submission and have a current IEEE membership for the year 2013, and the paper must have been accepted for presentation at the CDC 2013.
Procedure: Nominations must be made by the student's major professor (advisor) through PaperPlaza.
- Fill out the nomination form
- Submit the form for Best Student Paper Award by following: Start => Submit a paper or session proposal links. Then submit the nomination by clicking the "Submit" link next to Paper Award Nomination.
Important Information: The nominating form must be filled out in full containing the following information:
- A paragraph certifying that the nominee is the main author of the paper, was a student at the time of the nomination and has a current IEEE membership for the year 2013. The student's IEEE membership number must be included in the nominating letter.
- A paragraph with a brief description of the contribution of the paper and the main reason why the paper is being nominated for the award.
- The advisor's telephone number and e-mail address.
- Session code and the original submission number assigned by PaperPlaza.
- Nominations are limited to one per advisor.
Nominations Open: July 20, 2013
Nominations Close: August 31, 2013
Please follow this link to apply for Student Travel Award.
Key dates (2013)
|Submissions Open:||January 4|
|Session Proposals Due:||March 4|
|Workshop Proposals Due:||March 4|
|Initial Submissions Due:||March 11|
|Registration Opens:||Currently Open|
|Final Submissions Due:||September 11|