Your IP: 126.96.36.199
Total Page views:105154
Unique visitors: 69099
(Since October 9th,
As an author or co-author, an official letter-of-acceptance that confirms that your paper has been accepted and reaffirms the expectation that you will attend the Conference is available for download. The letter can be used for visa and travel support applications.
The download will be available from PaperPlaza after the reviewing process has been completed.
The procedure for obtaining your acceptance letter is as follows:
Letters of invitation cannot be supplied for persons who are not co-authors.
- Go to the PaperPlaza and Login
- Enter your PIN number and Password.
- In the Access a Workspace (next to CDC2013) choose: Enter Author or Proposer of Submission # (your paper #).
- Then, Choose an Option, and click on Request an Acceptance Letter.
- Fill out the necessary Information.
- Download the pdf file of your Acceptance Letter.
Key dates (2013)
|Submissions Open:||January 4|
|Session Proposals Due:||March 4|
|Workshop Proposals Due:||March 4|
|Initial Submissions Due:||March 11|
|Registration Opens:||Currently Open|
|Final Submissions Due:||September 11|