Your IP: 184.108.40.206
Total Page views:19785
Unique visitors: 68813
(Since February 17th, 2010)
Purpose: To recognize excellence in a conference paper contribution whose primary author is a student member of the IEEE.
Basis: Originality, clarity, and potential impact on practical applications or theoretical foundations of control.
Guidelines: To be eligible, the primary and first listed author must be a student at the time of original submission and have a
current IEEE membership for the year 2011, and the paper must have been accepted for presentation at the CDC-ECC 2011.
Procedure: Nominations must be made by the student's major professor (advisor) through PaperPlaza.
- Fill out the nomination form
- Submit the form for Best Student Paper Award by following: Start => Submit a paper or session proposal links. Then submit the nomination by clicking the "Submit" link next to Paper Award Nomination.
Important Information: The nominating form must be filled out in full containing the following information:
Nominations Open: July 20, 2011
- A paragraph certifying that the nominee is the main author of the paper, was a student at the time of the nomination and has a current
IEEE membership for the year 2011. The student's IEEE membership number must be included in the nominating letter.
- A paragraph with a brief description of the contribution of the paper and the main reason why the paper is being nominated for the award.
- The advisor's telephone number and e-mail address.
- Session code and the original submission number assigned by PaperPlaza.
- Nominations are limited to one per advisor.
Nominations Close: August 31, 2011
Please follow this link to apply for Student Travel Award.
Key dates (2011)
|Submissions Open:||January 5|
|Session Proposals Due:|| March 22 |
|Initial Submissions Due:|| March 22 |
|Final Submission Open:||August 3|
|Registration Opens:||August 3|
|Final Submissions Due:|| September 14|
Become a "Gold/Silver/Bronze Sponsor"
for the 50th CDC-ECC and
Place your banner here
Click here to see the complete list of sponsors and exhibitors