Your IP: 188.8.131.52
Total Page views:11341
Unique visitors: 67936
(Since February 17th, 2010)
|Letter of Acceptance (VISA letter)
An official letter-of-acceptance
that confirms that your paper has been accepted and reaffirms the expectation that you will
attend the Conference is available for download. The letter can be used for visa and travel
The download is available from PaperPlaza. The procedure
for obtaining your acceptance letter is as follows:
- Go to the PaperPlaza and Login
- Enter your PIN number and Password.
- In the Access a Workspace (next to CDCECC11) choose:
Enter Author or Proposer of Submission # (your paper #).
- Then, Choose an Option, and click on Request an Acceptance Letter.
- Fill out the necessary Information.
- Download the pdf file of your Acceptance Letter.
Key dates (2011)
|Submissions Open:||January 5|
|Session Proposals Due:|| March 22 |
|Initial Submissions Due:|| March 22 |
|Final Submission Open:||August 3|
|Registration Opens:||August 3|
|Final Submissions Due:|| September 14|
Become a "Gold/Silver/Bronze Sponsor"
for the 50th CDC-ECC and
Place your banner here
Click here to see the complete list of sponsors and exhibitors