CSS Outreach Fund Selections
We are pleased to announce that the following projects will be supported by the second round of funding of the Outreach Fund of IEEE Control Systems Society. Principal investigators and lead institutions are also listed.
• Putting Control Engineering in Middle School Girls' Future
PI: Bernardo A. Leon de la Barra
Institution: University of Tasmania
• Tutorial on Systems and Control Analyses of Parkinson’s Disease
PI: Richard Middleton
Institution: Hamilton Institute, Ireland
• Develop Laboratory Curriculum for Teaching Model-Based Control Design
using Low Cost Platform HILINK
PI: Yan Tang
Institution: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
• 9th European Workshop on Advanced Control and Diagnosis (ACD 2011)
PI: Bálint Vanek
Institution: Hungarian Academy of Science
We are pleased to announce that the following projects will be supported by the newly established Outreach Fund of IEEE Control Systems Society. Principal investigators and lead institutions are also listed.
• Sixth Annual CSL Student Conference
PI: Dayu Huang
Institution: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, U.S.A.
• “My Daughter Is an Engineer”
PI: Bei Lu
Institution: California State University at Long Beach, U.S.A.
• Benchmark Control Problems for Small UAVs
PI: Peter Seiler
Institution: University of Minnesota, U.S.A.
• Robot Control Outreach Camps for Elementary and Middle School Children
PI: Warren Dixon
Institution: University of Florida, U.S.A.
• Workshop on “Controls for Societal Challenges”
PI: Dennice Gayme
Institution: California Institute of Technology, U.S.A.
• IEEE Colombian Control Conference
PI: Leonardo Solaque
Institution: Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, Colombia
• The East African Control School
PI: Lachlan Blackhall
Institution: Australian National University, Australia
• (CPS)d: Workshop on Cyber Physical Systems for Developing Nations
PI: Abubakr Muhammad
Institution: Lahore University of Management Science, Pakistan
• Student Workshops on Control Systems
PI: Amir Aghdam
Institution: Concordia University, Canada
International Workshop on the Future of Control in Transportation Systems
PI: Luigi Glielmo
Institution: Università del Sannio, Italy