One of the principal activities of the IEEE Control Systems Society is the operation of its several publications. Currently the CSS publications include the Control Systems Magazine (est. 1981), the Transactions on Automatic Control (est. 1956), the Transactions on Control Systems Technology (est. 1993), the Transactions on Control of Network Systems (est. 2014), and the e-letter on Systems, Control, and Signal Processing (est. 1986).
More information on these publications, including their editorial boards, guidelines for authors, and past issue contents, is available through the links below. All IEEE publications can be accessed via the IEEE Xplore site.
Control Systems Society Publications:
IEEE Control Systems Magazine, Jonathan P. How, editor-in-chief
IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Panos Antsaklis, editor-in-chief
IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, Andrea Serrani, editor-in-chief
IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, Ioannis Paschalidis, editor-in-chief
IEEE Control Systems Letters, Maria Elena Valcher, Chair
E-letter on Systems, Control, and Signal Processing, Jianghai Hu, editor
The IEEE Control Systems Society is supporting as financial cosponsor the IEEE Life Sciences Letters (LSL). For more information, click here.
IEEE Press publishes several books that cater to the interests of CSS members. A list of these books can be found here.
All IEEE journals require an Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID) for all authors. ORCIDs enable accurate attribution and improved discoverability of an author’s published work. The author will need a registered ORCID in order to submit a manuscript or review a proof in this journal.
Follow these steps to link a PaperCept account to a registered ORCID. Note that PINs from different sub-domains can be linked to a single ORCID.
1. Go to the start page of the PaperCept subdomain where you have an existing PIN (if you do not have one, please create one by following the PIN link from the PaperCept subdomain of interest).
2. If you do not already have an ORCID, follow the link “Register an ORCID,” create an ORCID and return to the PaperCept login page.
3. Follow the link “Register your ORCID with any of your PaperCept PINs,” enter your registered email or the ORCID and password and then click on Authorize.
4. Once you authorize the ORCID to be linked to your PIN you will be returned to the PaperCept subdomain from where you accessed ORCID.
5. Follow “Log in to any account associated with this ORCID” to complete associating your PIN to the ORCID.
6. If you have inadvertently created multiple PINs in the same subdomain, you can associate all PINs with the same ORCID.
For questions or comments on the Society's publication activities, please contact the CSS Vice President for Publication Activities.
CSS Policy on overlapping conference/journal submissions
IEEE Open Access Policy
Controls Curriculum Survey