More information on these publications, including their editorial boards, guidelines for authors, and past issue contents, is available through the links below. All IEEE publications can be accessed via the IEEE Xplore site.
Control Systems Society Publications:
- IEEE Control Systems Magazine, Richard D. Braatz, editor-in-chief
- IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Panos Antsaklis, editor-in-chief
- IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, Thomas Parisini, editor-in-chief
- IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, Ioannis Paschalidis, editor-in-chief
- E-letter on Systems, Control, and Signal Processing, Maria Prandini, editor
The IEEE Control Systems Society is supporting as financial cosponsor the IEEE Life Sciences Letters (LSL).
The LSL is a new digital, peer reviewed open access journal. Key scientific themes addressed by the journal will initially include personalized medicine, pharmaceutical engineering, synthetic biology, and systems biology. The LSL publication will focus on shorter papers with a quick turnaround. The maximum length will be 4 IEEE two-column pages. Learn more here. To submit your paper, visit this page.
For questions or comments on the Society's publication activities, please contact the CSS Vice President for Publication Activities.