Other IEEE Awards
Members of the CSS are eligible for many awards that are sponsored by the IEEE. More information about these awards may be obtained directly from the IEEE. IEEE awards that are of particular relevance to the fields of interest of the CSS are:
- IEEE Control Systems Award - For outstanding contributions to control systems engineering, science, or technology
- IEEE Koji Kobayashi Computers and Communications Award - For outstanding contributions to the integration of computers and communications
- Simon Ramo Medal - for significant achievements in system engineering and system science.
- Judith A. Resnik Award - (Technical Field) for outstanding achievements in space engineering.
- W. R. G. Baker Prize Paper Award - for an outstanding paper published in any IEEE journal.
- Donald G. Fink Paper Award - for an outstanding review, tutorial or survey paper in an IEEE journal.
- IEEE Fellow Awards - for outstanding contributions to the electrical and electronics engineering profession.
- Medal of Honor - for an exceptional contribution or an extraordinary career in the IEEE fields of interest.
- Edison Medal - for a career of meritorious achievement in electrical science, electrical engineering or the electrical arts.
- Founders Medal - for outstanding contributions in the leadership, planning, and administration of affairs of great value to the electrical and electronics engineering profession.
- Education Medal - for a career of outstanding contributions to education in the fields of interest of IEEE.
- Leon K. Kirchmayer Graduate Teaching Award - for inspirational teaching of graduate students in the IEEE fields of interest.
- Undergraduate Teaching Award- for inspirational teaching of undergraduate students in the fields of interest of IEEE.